|Security Advisories and Vulnerabilities|
United Networks Security Resources - Guide, news, and links to security-related resources.|
OS Updates and Downloads - Operating System updates, downloads, patches, and advisories.
BUGTRAQ - Current bugs, exploits, vulnerability tracking and news.
- IBM Business Process Manager CVE-2017-1494 Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability (20:10 UTC) BUGTRAQ
- IBM RPA with Automation Anywhere CVE-2017-1751 Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability (20:10 UTC) BUGTRAQ
- Trend Micro Mobile Security Information Disclosure and Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (20:10 UTC) BUGTRAQ
- IBM Integration Bus CVE-2017-1694 Information Disclosure Vulnerability (18:22 UTC) BUGTRAQ
- Linksys WVBR0-25 CVE-2017-17411 Remote Command Injection Vulnerability (17:22 UTC) BUGTRAQ
- VideoLAN VLC 'mp4/libmp4.c' Denial of Service Vulnerability (16:22 UTC) BUGTRAQ
- DotNetNuke CVE-2017-9822 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (14:22 UTC) BUGTRAQ
- MS Internet Explorer and Edge CVE-2017-11827 Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerability (02:58 UTC) BUGTRAQ
- IBM Maximo Asset Management CVE-2017-1558 Unspecified Open Redirect Vulnerability (21:10 UTC) BUGTRAQ
- EMC Isilon OneFS CVE-2017-14380 Multiple Privilege Escalation Vulnerabilities (20:22 UTC) BUGTRAQ
CERT Advisories - Current warnings and advisories on exploits, trojans and vulnerabilities.
- CPU hardware vulnerable to side-channel attacks (02:46 UTC) CERT
- Intel Active Management Technology AMT does not properly enforce access control (18:10 UTC) CERT
- TLS implementations may disclose side channel information via discrepencies between valid and invalid PKCS#1 padding (15:58 UTC) CERT
- Apple MacOS High Sierra disabled account authentication bypass (17:34 UTC) CERT
- Apple MacOS High Sierra root authentication bypass (13:58 UTC) CERT
- Perth mother asked to pay 100 for baby to attend Paul Kelly concert (08:37 UTC) AuBC
- Install Norton Security for Mac does not verify SSL certificates (21:22 UTC) CERT
- NTP.org ntpd contains multiple denial of service vulnerabilities (15:34 UTC) CERT
- Windows 8 and later fail to properly randomize every application if system-wide mandatory ASLR is enabled via EMET or Windows Defender Exploit Guard (03:10 UTC) CERT
- Windows 8 and later fail to properly randomize some applications if system-wide mandatory ASLR is enabled via EMET or Windows Defender Exploit Guard (02:58 UTC) CERT
CVE - Commonly known Vulnerabilities and Exploits database.
Secunia Vulnerability Information - Current security advisories, exploits, vulnerability database and research.
Virus Encyclopedia - Known virus database and encyclopedia from TrendMicro.
Virus Information Library - Known virus database and encyclopedia from Network Associates.
Virus and Security Encyclopedia - Threat Explorer, virus and security vulnerability database from Symantec.
Simovits Trojan List - Port-sorted list of known trojan ports and exploits.